Recent events and news
We have been invited to the Future City Tech 2022 conference by Jan Rakušan, Senior Mentor of PowerHUB – the company which organized the whole event. We asked Veleslav Dvořák, Head of Sales for the Czech Republic at GREEN Center, about interesting things he saw and tried out. více ..
From 25 to 27 April 2022, our company took part in the Securex 2022 safety technology fair in Poznań for the fourth time.
Securex is the více ..
The last week of April took place a conferencnized by the Czech parking association.
The conference deals with parking in Czech and foreign více ..
We spent the last week of March at the world transport technology fair – Intertraffic, which took place again in Amsterdam after a více ..
GREEN Center products designed for car park administration belong to the category of technological devices that process personal data. In all EU countries, the personal data processing is strictly regulated by GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). This issue is complex and demanding and failure to fulfil the EU requirements brings about certain risks. Hereby, we present a set of questions that should provide you with information více ..
20.5.2019 - From May 14 to May 16, 2019, the company GREEN Center took part in the 25th International Trade Fair of Road Construction Industry AUTOSTRADA – POLSKA in více ..
17.2.2019 - In the time between 12 and 15 February, 2019, GREEN Center took part in the Budma International Construction and Architecture Trade Fair in více ..
20. 12. 2018 - The development of new technologies as well as the business activities of GREEN Center require more and more space. Therefore the company moved to new, more convenient and larger premises. The company headquarters is located in a former industrial area of the company PAL that is currently undergoing thorough renovation. As planned, GREEN Center is going to move to Building 3 on 27 - 29 November 2018. We hope this process will not significantly limit our services provided to our customers and we více ..
8.12.2018 - During the years 2019 – 2020, GREEN Center is planning to participate in a range of international trade shows where industries will be presented that are closely related to the company's scope of business – the design, production and distribution of parking systems and access systems více ..
2.5. 2018 - In co-operation with the Mewa GmbH company based in Germany, GREEN Center has developed a new model of a parking machine designed for on-street parking - PSA 3000. Main advantages of více ..
24.4. 2018 - At the Intertraffic trade show, Amsterdam, held in March 2018, GREEN Center introduced a new option for the payment of parking fees directly at the car park exit. This solution has a wide range of use - from small více ..
Award for automatic pay station for handicapped drivers!
20. 4. 2018 - Representatives of GREEN Center attended the Czech Parking Association conference this week. We had the opportunity to meet our colleagues in the field of parking again and see interesting presentations, this time focused on the issue of parking in the cities.
GREEN Center also received the award in the Innovation category for GPE4M Automatic pay station. This paystation is designed with respect to handicapped drivers. We greatly appreciate the awards!
9. 3. 2018 – In the year 2018, GREEN Center is again participating in the international trade fair Intertraffic Amsterdam.
22.1.2018 - GREEN Center has again extended options for the use of the camera system for reading vehicle licence plates – GPP LPR. This system allows a vehicle at the car park entry or exit to be recognized according to its licence více ..
2.12.2017 - Green Center has designed a new extension of the GPSW Report application - “Park Rent Info“. It can be used by all car park operators who rent out a certain number of parking spaces to companies or other entities and they want to be able to více ..
This year, the company GREEN Center is celebrating a significant anniversary. What were the company beginnings and where is it heading for today? The company believes in the future of smart technologies and více ..
26.9.2017 - GREEN Center has extended the portfolio of applications for effective car park operation. The company is coming with a new application - Park Info – that allows the online monitoring of the car park occupancy via a smart phone, tablet or computer. více ..
23. 8. 2017 GREEN Center has extended the assortment for the validation of parking cards by a new product - GP4C Web – Web Card Checker. Web Card Checker represents a web validation solution that is a multi-platform, user friendly and more economical solution compared to alternative hardware options. více ..
21. 8. 2017 GREEN Center sponsors Petr Beneš, the winner of the Hand Gliding World Championship, that took place in Brazil this year. více ..
1. 5. 2017 – We became an official business partner of the Nedap company and a certified distributor of technologies for automatic long-range vehicle and driver identification for the Czech Republic. více ..
30. 4. 2017 – In the first half of May, GREEN Center is participating in the international trade fair of road construction industry více ..
3. 2. 2017 – At the beginning of the year 2017, GREEN Center is going to participate in the international trade fair BUDMA 2017 focused on více ..
29. 5. 2016 – On the turn of the months May/June, GREEN Center is going to participate in the international trade fair AUTOSTRADA-POLSKA 2016 focused on více ..
22. 5. 2016 – Already for the second time, GREEN Center is going to participate in the trade fair Securex 2016 více ..
4. 4. 2016 – In the year 2016, GREEN Center is again participating in the international trade fair Intertraffic Amsterdam.
From více ..
22. 2. 2016 – GREEN Center is planning to participate in a number of significant international trade fairs during the years 2016 více ..